I feel like sometimes I have a little too much to say in a conversation. I look at my friends that I talk to online and I have a good 50 words to every one of theirs. Is this a bad quality? Sure, I feel like I am being annoying sometimes, but this is how I feel my point will come across best, and I have yet to have anyone complain about how much I send to them...
Then, I think about my other conversations that I have. I always say more. In person, on the phone, anytime there is a conversation I feel like I dominate it. It isn't that I don't listen (I love listening to people's stories, lives, and pasts...I wish I would be told more!) it is that I always have 80 billion stories as well, or a lot to say....if I am actually saying anything.
I still worry. I have tried leaving a silence but it is almost as if it is my job to fill the space now.....maybe I am just over thinking the entire situation. It is really only the internet that makes me self conscious; seeing a one word response in the middle of everything I just wrote. My smallest conversation box is still probably bigger than most people's largest.
Long story short...I think I talk too much!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment