Monday, January 19, 2009

Nineteen

So I guess that this is my first post as a 19 year old....WOOT! This will also be my last year as a teenager, so this is almost a monumental year....at least I have the least interesting age to turn my golden birthday.

Today will mark the beginning of an awesome year. I will finally get all the things done that I always wanted to...basically all my New Years resolutions may actually get done, but the biggest thing I am working on this year is lowering my stress. I get anxious too much, now I will be like whatever and let the stress go....

I only hope today goes well. I haven't heard from Joe or Carol, so I have no idea if I will be seeing either of them tomorrow. Also, the guest room is no where near ready (aka my mom hasn't even started cleaning it) so we might end up at my sister's house....which was part of the plan anyway. I await the phone calls/emails and I will just let the day run its course.

It is my birthday and I will be happy [damn it]!

No comments: