Thursday, January 22, 2009

Complications

When was the time when life suddenly got so complected. It seems like just yesterday I was in the blissful ignorance of childhood; A time when things could be overlooked and ignored.

There really aren't many things in my life that really cause a worry, but I was thinking today on how my worries had changed from superficial to life decisions. I never really wanted to grow up fast, and to be honest in some ways I still don't want to, but some how it ended up happening anyway.

I don't even completely view myself as an adult yet...but I am. I am 19 years old! I have been an adult for a little over a year and out of high school for almost two. I have about two and a half years left of college and I am in constant worry of weather or not I can find a job. I have so many things to think about now and the decisions I make actually are counting on the rest of my life.

This was a "AHAH" moment from a while ago, but I think it really set in today while I was drawing. I would normally spend the time daydreaming of books and stories, but this time I contemplated what I was going to do about different conflicts involving school and such. I still spent some time day dreaming, but not as much as the fantasy as my future.....Even so, right now my need for "shipping" is at a low...Though I did find myself reading The Two Princesses of Bamarre again....oh how I love that book! First time I read it I read it two and a half times (road trip ended before I could finish, then I had school)

No comments: