I can honestly say one of my strong points is not talking on the phone. I have so much to say sometimes, and others what I have to say I can't find words for. I feel like if I talk too much about one thing I am being repetitive and I end up in a state of thought just wondering what to say next.
This is something that I am especially self conscious with, when I am talking to Joe. Though, at the same time it doesn't bother me at all. I fear that I lack in communication when it comes to this, but if we were in person this same silence would not be a problem at all....
All of the things I really want to say I am too embarrassed to. I get the urge to tell him that I miss him and I can't wait to see him on Saturday...Most importantly to see him at school again, where we can much more often than this once during intersession... I for one blame my upbringing.
The walls of communication between my parents and me are strictly because of my own views. Even though their doors are open, they were the ones that closed mine. My parents mean well but they still get too much joking in when it comes to touchy situations. For example, they tormented me on Joe for weeks before we started dating, because of this, I was terrified to tell them because I really wasn't looking forward to being mocked some more....
I think that is what I fear in all social situations....maybe....nah....
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment