Friday, January 16, 2009

The Honor's System

I am very grateful to have gotten the information on the UMass Honors society. In order to meet my requirements for the Commonwealth Scholar status, I am going to be turning my ordinary classes into honors classes by doing a extra (huge) project for whichever four classes I decide. I am hoping that I will be able to do well enough (B or higher) in my Art History class this semester so that way I will not have to keep making new projects.

This is exciting for me. Just as I was about to give up my goal of academic greatness, I found another way it can happen. I am still trying to keep the low stress method of doing things and it seems to have worked with all other personal achievements so far. My plan is to turn my last figure drawing class in to honors, that way I can make my last semester of drawing really count. Other classes I may end up waiting till senior year because of all the openings I will have in my schedule...all my scheduling stuff is at school, so final plans will have to wait until then.

Now I decide on my project!

No comments: