I have made one last leap in my hopes for finding income in the things that I enjoy. I am putting up a post on Etsy to get a commission for drawing portraits. I only wish that I had my big paper and easel here so I could do bigger portraits for more money. This is okay, because the smaller size is easier for transport and I wont have any issues trying to ship the product.
Also I have joined the website Tumblr, finally, after being asked for a year by Carol. I do think it is a cool site because of the fact that you can update things you randomly see and hear and also show when I make my recent blog posts!
In other news I have emailed all the nececery people for the RA position as well as my Jewelry grade (which still has not come in!) and I will update when I know what the heck is going on.....
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment