- I have an extra week where I can hear from people
- There is still a chance that they will be hiring
- I don't need to lose hope just yet
Speaking of GPAs I have finally received my jewelry grade and have a B-. I am not happy with this and feel that I should have a higher grade, especially considering I had no help from the teacher because she was sick and I melted my final project and had to start over. It makes me very frustrated because of it threatening my gpa, but I am still on honors and the deans list so I am not going to complain.....ok that is a lie.
I hold on to the hope that I could still have this job and am having mixed feelings on how not getting the job (again) will affect me....there is still one more try, one last shot. I will not try for my senior year because I will be leaving the school not long after...but you never know what the future will bring.
In other news, my push up (and other crap) exercizes are going really well. I can go to fifty straight through in almost all exercizes and I am still working on doing a "real" push up with out cheating...I want to be able to not have to do it "girlie style." I feel as though it is going well. All I need to do is figure out my schedual for next year...and make gym plans.
I think for running, tredmil will work best for me. That way, in knowing I can stop at any time, I will not pressure myself too much and if I overwork and need to stop...I'll stop. I guess a resulution for this year is to not over stress my situations. Pressure on my self is ok, but I don't want to be uber upset if it doesn't work out exactly like I planned. Even in blogging, I have been doing it more because I am ok with stopping for a couple days if I have too. I know that it won't be as frequent when I get on campus, and that is ok.
I am also looking forward to next monday, because then I get to use the creepy voice in saying "seven days!" ^_^ almost my birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment