Friday, January 30, 2009

Broken Walls

I have been trying really hard lately to no longer worry about what people will think. This especially is the case with Joe. I feel like if we are going to have a good relationship, especially one built on trust and communication, I need to learn to open up and trust him with the knowledge of how I feel. For some reason, since break this has been somewhat easy, though, still hard at times. It will also still be a while till I can tell him the really touchy things.

I feel like we have both knocked down some of these walls. He seems to be showing more of his personality than he use to and he also, from what he has said and what I see, he likes just making me smile....Gaaaaaa! He really has changed me for the better, and it wasn't intentional. He brought me out of a depression I didn't even acknowledge I had and taught me some of the patience I had long lost.

Any way, things are going well, and with my emotional barriers down, I have been able to work on my artistic barriers. I seem to be excelling and only hope that I will be able to keep focus on this semester's work. The only thing that stands in my way is the fact I still can't find my digital camera!

...I also need a planner, but Kris got me one so I should be good!....

No comments: