Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back to the Schedule

I have so much work to do still and it is only the second week of school. In theory all of this I should have done the night it was given, but I am still trying to adjust to this schedule of work and a social life. It is still hard to believe how much time has past lately.

I am not concerned over this semester, but the classes still worry me slightly. So far, Graphic Design has turned into a color theory class and Typography has a bunch of sucky work. I need to definably find my digital camera for my classes but it is still missing. Now all I am doing is hoping that it will eventually show up. Until then I am stuck finding someone who I can borrow from.

It isn't that life is stressful right now, I actually have it a lot easier than most of my peers. The issue is that I have gone from doing nothing to being incredibly busy. I need to pay more attention to some of my friends that I feel like I have been neglecting while still keeping a balance with classes. The really good news is, I don't seem to be struggling with Art History anymore.

No comments: