Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Focus or Screwed

So the past week involved a really bad case of the flu that Health Services had deemed hospital worthy. I did not end up at the hospital, but I have missed the last week of classes, screwing up my "school mode" even further than it already has been. I have been having a EXTREMELY hard time focusing which is extra hard when I am getting to my work. I am afraid that I am starting off this semester on a very bad foot. I have been late to classes, my work is poor, well fair, and I really am struggling to catch up the week I just lost. My distraction ability is at its height and I must force myself out of this funk. I am even struggling in drawing!!!

Right now I am down to two more classes of catch up. Graphic Design I have a huge color thing that I still need to (basically) start, it is due Thursday and I am so screwed if I don't work my butt off tomorrow. I am also screwed tomorrow if I cannot find a way to print the things for my Typography class.....I don't even want to think about the essays due at the end of the week....I know I can get back though, I have to.

With this semester I know I will have trouble if I live with Samantha during next school year. I have lost my ability to balance school and social, and by then I am not sure I will be over this. Even if I go cold turkey I could end up falling by her influence. I need to also decide if I want to live with Joe; in theory it will be exactly like now, but...The thought of it concerns me. At this point I just hope I am an RA and wont have to worry about it. If I am an RA in the apartments I will see if my original housing plans will work....or have random roommates.

Also there are a lot of really big things going on in the lives around me. They are not my business to blog, so I will not. I will speak only of my own things, such as Joe, Sam, Craig and I will possibly have a photo session to do later on. I am having my old homecoming dress (senior year) sent up this weekend and then we will do it whenever. This will be a cool photo shoot and I am looking forward to it. We may or may not have another couple in the mix...

That is all my concerns for now. I have a ton on my mind and still have a lot to do. Hopefully this storm will be over by the end of this week and we can all get back to normal. I still have so much to do, to the point of remembering something new everytime I think about it........stress...

No comments: