My good mood is still holding quite strong considering how it came on. Though I am still very concerned because of the poor choices I have made in this past week. I have skipped my Graphic Design class and my Digital Media class because I have not had the work that is due done. I have also missed a bunch of stuff and have been a bit lazy.
My goal, get back on track. I am going to start up the FlyLady stuff for teens and work my way into getting back into a responsible life. I need to find a balance between social and school....as I had mentioned before. I also need to watch what I am eating because I feel as though I am not eating right at Res...or as right as I could. I need to find the Kat that is good at life....a Kat that is slowly but surly motivating herself to the surface.
On brighter news, even though I have killed my nightly workouts. I have been pushing myself to take the stairs, even when I really don't want to. Now I only take the elevator a couple times during the day avoiding it when I remember. Also, I am going to be going to the gym with Sam tomorrow morning and will hopefully be adventurous enough to try a shot at running. Though, I do not think I am going to be staying there for an hour like Sam expects. I don;t wnat to overwork myself before I start.
I really want to do this whole weight loss thing. Joe has said to me many times that he likes me just the way I am, but I still feel like I can be better. I don't want to be washboard thin...personally I think girls look better with a little bit of weight on them. However, I would like to be down to a minimum of flab. Maybe a small amount of muscle poking through. We will see these decicions, as I have also stated before, when I hit my goal of 145.
So 45 pounds from now I will make another decision. I am very content at how the weight has lost, even though it is moving slowly, but what excites me the most is the loss of fat around different areas of my body....I just need to continue this........
MOST IMPORTANTLY: work on school, turn myself into the student I use to be...
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment