As I sit here with seven days left in my eighteen year old life; I am excited, but still unsure of what the future will bring. School starts either next week or two weeks from now, and I may be seeing Joe on Saturday (may being 85% chance). Everything is so close, yet so far away. These plans are not exact and I can't make any others for the close future until I know for sure.
I haven't really slept in days either. I need to start trying and waking up earlier because all these things are happening before 9am. It is crutial that I start learning to sleep at night...yet I can't.
Other news is I have heard from housing. They still don't know....my RD says that they just got in the GPAs of the current RAs so....whether or not they are hiring is uncertain.....gaaa.
I had another post idea, but I can't remember it.....so until next time!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment