Friday, January 16, 2009

Things Coming Together

So many events are coming up in my life and I am very excited for all of them. I am still having trouble sleeping, but I am ok with that because I think that it is at the end of its wrath! I have forced myself to stay up as much as possible today (with the exception of a two hour nap from 12-2) and if I can't sleep tonight, I am getting up at 8 tomorrow and I won't be able to sleep until tomorrow night so there should not be a problem...I will beat this thing, plus I need to be well rested for Saturday.

I both can't wait and am very nervous for Saturday. On the (extremely) bright side, I get to see Joe! I haven't seen him in almost a month and well....yay! On the nurvous end of the deal, I meet a good precentage of Joe's family on Saturday. I know it will all be fine, but the girl inside of me cringes a little at the possiblities in their judgement. I want them to like me and I am really afraid that they are not going to. Any issues that I can face will be worth it to see him....

Next thing on the calender is a think a "party" for my birthday on Sunday. I say this because it will only be the motions of a party, not an actual party. My grandma will come, my sister, the babies....everyone that will come on a normal Sunday. I will get my sister's present that I accidentally found (aka Abby gave it to me in the car) and we will have cake. It is only these two things that will make it a party. Kristen will try and make it better though....

On my birthday, Kristen says that she is going to take me out and "save" me from udder bordom. I had told her how I accepted my fate of a horrible birthday where I will do nothing but sit at home like every other birthday. My birthday just doesn't seem important to my mom and the more time goes on the more this becomes true....it kind of sucks.....

Luckily it is only a matter of time for next Sunday, the day I am really looking forward to. Move in day for school is finally within my grasps and I still have so much to do. I am pretty sure I am still not all set on presents, and the other half of Joe's still hasn't been bought yet and that kind of annoys me a bit....but I am not letting that bother me. I am going to focus on making Jessica's birthday purse and planning out how I am going to bake Joe's valentines day present (and let's not forget decorating a sexy tin!). I also would like to see Carol and visit Toll Gate before I go back.

The reason I would need to go to Toll Gate is I need to talk to my old Graphic Design teacher about being a sponcer for my Comonweth Scholor thesis project. I was originally going to give up on this goal becaus Art History honors was so much more work than it was worth (so I was planning on ending my Honor's credits at the end of my two required to graduate with Honor's status), but finding a loop hole in the system I am back to my ambitious self. I have my thesis project planned and am wating to hear from the head of Honors.

No comments: