I have never really been angry at the snow before. In fact, I have always held it in high regards. It seems that the weather was not on my side today as I tried to make it to Joseph's going away event. Now I fear that the last time I will have seen him for a year will be when my family dropped him off yesterday. I had a feeling I should have had a just in case good bye, but I figured the "see you tomorrow" would be best.
I am really not sure why this happened, but I want to hold on to the belief that everything happens for a reason. I really would like to see him before he goes, but I am afraid of that not happening...I know I just spent a week with him, but I feel unsatisfied with the farewell. We will just have to see.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment