I feel like time has creeped up on me again. Later this morning, Joe is officially on duty and on Monday he will be going for training, making him in deployment. It turned out that I wasn't able to see him this week, however I do plan on seeing him on Saturday.
Now I am just not sure what to be feeling. In theory, today he is deployed, but at the same time he isn't till Monday and I will be seeing him tomorrow. My emotions keep going through a roller coaster of feeling upset and being fine. To be honest, as long as I hold normality, I am fine. What really concerns me is the emotional spur that I know is coming.
The strongest emotion right now is fear. I don't know what is going to happen after this year, but everything will work out. Not knowing is always my biggest problem in situations. Even now, knowing that I am going to see Joe in a day makes me feel better. Like even he says, you can plan for things you know. Mainly we will see how I am doing after our goodbyes.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment