This post is officially the last one that I will make as a teenager. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will finally be 20. I feel like the days leading up to my birthday have been long, but time is starting to pass quickly again. Definably something I am looking forward to.
There is a small part of me that feels like I am going to be missing out on a "party" this year, but I think it is because I know that next year is going to be hopping at Foxwoods. I still have a dream that Joe will be able to make it to that, but if he doesn't we can go another time! Besides that, I plan on having some nice Chinese food tomorrow and then pack to go home. Wednesday is the small get together at my house, then I go back to school on Sunday!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment