Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dreams

It is amazing how realistic your dreams can become when you really want something. This afternoon, I was taking a short nap (to be honest I never planned on falling asleep) and I ended up with a dream where I woke up and my large body pillow had turned into Joseph. This of course was followed by a couple more dreams of me waking up, and then me...waking up.

My subconscious knows how much I miss him, even though I hold it down in my daily life. I still feel like this is a good decision. I try and focus on the time we have, and will have, together instead of the time we are having apart. Thinking about it, I really don't bring the subject up much. Really here is the only place, because I have always wondered if there was anyone else that wrote about what they were going through. I haven't found it yet, but I really hope I do.

In other news, I have learned that I am not one for doing core exercises on my own. I went to the gym today with Sam, and while she did the elliptical, I tried using the ball and working on some abs. Issue being, I am unsure how to use the ball. I plan on seeing the personal trainer available on campus and finding out which routine I should be using for my off running days...we will have to wait and see how that goes.

Finally, I really, REALLY miss my boyfriend.

No comments: