It seems like time is starting to go by quickly again; then again, at school it never seems to drag on. I really am enjoying my classes though I am struggling in things that I normally excel in. I feel like I was in a funk, but feeling positive again. Really I think I am feeling better because I am still running and keeping up my progress in my 5k training. As of yesterday I am on the Phase 2 of Couch to 5k and I never expected to end up at phase two yet. I actually walked (ended up running because I was late) to the gym debating on what I was going to do because Tuesday I was feeling weaker. I feel good about my progress, maybe I will stick to actually trying with my calorie counting....probably not.
My focus now is getting my run and working on my designing. Though I have noticed what I have heard from some people about the good days and bad days of deployment. For the last couple days (now almost over) I have been feeling a little down. However, it is literally the good day/bad day scenario as I have been told about. Generally fading when I get to talk to Joe in the evening. Lately it has just been the unnecessary urge to cuddle; I just can't wait till he comes home!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment