My spirits are rising up and I finally received my present from Joseph today! To be honest...it is adorable. The package arrived at my house this morning and ended up being brought to UMass around 5. Inside I received a dozen roses, a bear, chocolate and some scented things, but my favorite part was the card Joseph had written to me. An excerpt is "Even though we are a part I still love you with all my heart..." that is just cute, and again he racks up his "man points."
Aside from the usual Valentine's Day routine, I was really sad to find out the gym is closed today. However, I do plan to make this time up tomorrow and reschedule my week so the times will readjust themselves. Also, I am a bit sad about this week and going over my calories so much, then again...it isn't a big deal. I really just want to run tomorrow, and as long as I do that, I am happy.
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment