Today was a unique day at school. I ended up having my Graphic Design class canceled due to my teacher being sick and had just an hour of classes. However the most interesting part of my day was when the power went out around 7:30 and only came back on a little more than an hour ago. Seems like there was a near by car accident that killed the power through most of the neighborhood and area...some are saying the whole town, but I doubt that.
Because classes ended so early, I was also able to run a earlier today. Yet another day of totally not being up for it, but the first day I had completed the last 3 minute run in the program. Now looking back, in my excitement, I had forgotten the last 90 seconds...I was pretty proud of my achievment (finally completing a round of phase 3) until now, none the less, I did finish the last 30 seconds and am now aware that I need to pay better attention!
Finally I am in a search for a pattern for a beard hat, preferably as close to these as possible. I have found other patterns, but it just isn't the same. I like how clean this comes out and how it has a separation to the pieces that pulls the form together. The others are cool, but I find this one brilliant!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment