At this point this year can "suck it." On top of Joe being deployed today, my father has lost his job and I don't know whether or not I will be attending school in the coming semester. Really I don't know what is going on, but my plans are spiraling downwards. I need to keep a positive out look and it is taking all I have at the moment. I just hope everything works out for the best.
The thing that really concerns me is that school was my haven for Joe being gone. It is where my friends are, where my successes are, and where I would be able to accomplish the goals I have set for this deployment. My thought now, come up with a "plan b" because that is all I have.
left behind
15 years ago

1 comment:
Sweetie! I'm so sorry. Here's some love sent your way: ♥♥♥.
Post a Comment