I was sent to my grandmother's house last night and it was essentially without my permission. I know I need to see my grandmother more often and I really should volunteer it up, but really now. My mom keeps telling my grandmother that I am going to go over her house so that way she can get rid of me, but I am really sick of it. I really have no other plans though you would think I would be informed on this plan.
The good news was my Mom's aunt saw the Jewelry I had been making and I was able to turn a crystal into a pendent for her. I will be giving it to "Aunt June" (June isn't her real name, but i don't know her real name because it is really funky) any way, I am wondering if I am using too many spirals in my patterns. I really enjoy this abstraction, though my parents are now telling me I need to make "K"s on the back of all of them, and I think that would just take away from the work. They say everyone can do it like that, but I like them the way they are!

2 comments:
you should tell them if it's so easy to make them themselves...
I should but they still think they know art better than me....Dad is still telling me to make the backs have perfect "K"s...seriously that would just look BAD and would only work well for people who have K names
Post a Comment