Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tired

Even though I had woken up very late (like 1 O_O) I still feel very tired today, I believe it is the mixture of the party last night and the fact that we haven't eaten anything really good for us....like...burgers all day, ewww (only because I have had barley anything else all day)
Though today was still very productive. I drove the highway for the first time and didn't die, even my mom was at ease during our drive. The only issue I seem to have is getting distracted and cutting into lanes, though it is ok because this only happens when there is no one else on the road and I relax....I will lose that habit soon...
Other news is I used iWeb to make two websites for myself. One is for my portfolio and the other is for my portraiture. Even though iWeb works great I realize the importance of adobe flash when making a website...I am actually starting to miss it.
In other news classes at CCRI start in a week, which means my night class will soon be in session Tuesday and Thursday 6:15-9:35!

No comments: