Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Over Kristen's Again

This morning, or should I say afternoon, I got a call from Kristen asking if I would like to go over her house. After a long debate with myself I decided that it would probably be good for me because I am starting to become anti social again. Also, Kristen had finally decided on what she wanted to do with her blog and made it about her weight loss journey. I especially like her new header "fat without the ph."
I have also decided I should give Gwen her portrait (as seen in yesterday's post) and as you all know I have finished my portraiture site, though I do wish I could have more portraits for my "examples" section. I didn't want to put any of my old things because my style has dramatically changed since the last time I had done drawings like these.
There is also a three way tie on my poll! I urge any one who hasn't already voted to definably make a vote because I am really still indecisive on what to make my weekly (Thursday) themed post about. Also tonight I plan on working on my book for a little bit so I can post the next chapter as soon as possible.
Abigail hasn't been sleeping well so I will not be able to post this until a later date, but I got bored last night and randomly cut and sewn fabric until I basically ended up with a dress up dress. I will post it as soon as I am done fixing it up. Because when you randomly cut and sew it ends up very choppy!

No comments: