I know I have posted really late to the point where it is actually the next day, but some things came up. Nothing really important, but I was out with my mom till 10 and my dad was talking with me until 12 so....no escape.
The good news is a lot of cool things did happen today. I have a really cool new bowl (above) from the Christmas Tree Shop, 32 cents, really amazing prices there! I also got a lamp that my sister got Abigail (no picture available) and a frame for Abigail's portrait that I had done a while ago. I really love this bowl and I am so glad I was able to go to the store after not going for so long. Kristen's response "We po' so we can't go"....we may or may not have a problem with leaving this store empty handed...
Later, I picked up some of Aleene's Jewel-it Embellishing Glue™ and I will let you know how that stuff works after I use it to make Melinda's sister, Ashly (?), a purse and finish Kate's purse. There should be a lot of hard core gluing to do, so I hope it holds up. I wish I knew what brand, but my sister and I used some sparkling letters (iron on) from Wal*Mart that just didn't work. They were really nice looking, but not quite the quality one would expect (one letter was falling off at the end of the day!)
Any way, nothing else really happened today. I played DDR and emailed the woman who owes me money telling her, she owes me money!......more importantly, I REALLY need to start those purses!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment