Friday, June 27, 2008

Yesterday

I am very happy that yesterday I ended up planning a post and scheduling it ahead of time, because I ended up going out and staying past my normal posting time, but a lot of things have happened since then...
Right now I deciding on moving into my sister's house for the summer. The reason why this is different than what is going on now is it will be more obvious and everyone will understand what is going on. My parents are very stressed, and my mom especially, seems to be more stressed now that I am living at home.
I am very torn about that situation because I like being home. Though I also like staying at Kristen's house. They are both home and I really don't think I can deal with just one of them. Also I think it would really bother my father if I just move out. I am really leaning on the side of keeping my spot in both places. I am over Kristen's house a good amount of time during the week, and I am also getting my alone time in my house at home.
I am really a person who likes to set her roots in the ground. Moving around so much really bothers me, mostly because I have already set my roots, for now, in my home. My mom blames all of our problems on the house and really just wants to get out and move on. And although I hate my room as it is now (way to much 2 year old meets 50 year old) it still has the potential to get better....I think I really just need to change rooms in my house at home...maybe I should even ask to move in the basement. It would suck when I had to go to the bathroom, and eat, but I could probably get away with using my school fridge and using the cubical my dad got me for the basement. I am really not sure what I am doing, but I need to decide soon.

No comments: