As of today there really will be no more city park adventures with Carol. She has gotten a job for the city during our normal time block and it starts on Thursday! It all works out for the best though, because it seems that it was becoming more of a hassle for us to go. I really enjoy going but I will find something else to do.
It is going to be weird because now I need to start balancing my life on my own again. Carol and I use to go to City Park a lot last year and when it started to come up in conversations again I thought it was a cool way for us to see each other, while forcing me to get up in the morning. Before we started going, I was staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning and not getting up till way past noon. I was sleeping all the time and didn't do anything...I was really going into complete anti-sociality because all of my home friends were either working all the time or still in high school. It all reminded me how I missed my friends from UMass. None of them can talk because they have job as well...but soon I may be in the same boat as them, so maybe that will keep my mind off things.
If I can just get some of these freelance jobs I will feel better about my status in the workforce. Does any one have job ideas for me? It is really frustrating because I have no car, I have no car because I have no job, and I really don't have a job because no one can drive me to most of the places I need to go. Without Kristen I wouldn't have had anyone take me to most of my interviews (with the exception of the one Carol decided to take me to because we were going to hang out anyway).
I feel like I need to stop worrying about this, and stop thinking about all of this, but I just keep getting more and more obsessed with finding a job. I am thinking about posting an ad in the Beacon (Warwick), Phoenix (Coventry), and the Providence Journal for my Portraits. I also can't wait for my website, which UMass will provide, for my portfolio!
*I have also decided to start off with the 10 things you learn from movies, for Thursday I will have a list for Greese which are a few random things that I came up with one day when Carol was over. *
And that is really all for now...I am going to stop by Lisa's house to go have some fun times hanging out and if we end up seeing a movie I will let you all know how it is....we are thinking 27 Dresses
.....Later today:
So I went over Lisa's AND watched 27 Dresses (which I plan on having another post for shortly) We had some fun, but I realized why I never really do anything special when I hang out with people. We hung around, watched TV, ate.....just the normal routine...and then I decided that I am going to post about all the new things I find and things like that....Carol was the true inspiration though!
I have also realize that I have started to get my "summer fever" which is when I start losing track of time...until an hour ago I could have sworn it was Tuesday!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment