Surprisingly these things are not quite related. The pricing has to do with my dealing with how much I would like to charge on my jewelry. I think, for these ones (because they are my firsts) I am going to sell them for like 15 dollars. Eventually when I start using real meterials (like silver) I can charge more and they will look better.
I came to this conclusion because of how I work with the materials, they seem to come fast and easy and I am making like 4 a day and I still could make more... Updates to where they are going...the blue one is to Carol and the Brown one is still planned for ebay.
School is the dificult part in all of this. Children's lit has a lot more work than I had thought. The only good news is I get to write a couple of kids books in the process. I am going to write my first one on coral castle and how it is to walk around. It is suppose to be in the style of Dilly's Summer Camp Diary by Cynthia Copeland Lewis which could end up being really cool...I just don't know where to start. I am debating on just going page by page. Most, if not all, of this will be done on the computer...I just wish I had CS3 to do it on, then my life would be easy!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment