Today is the day that I was finally able to pay for my Kimono. It is a very satisfying feeling, though I still fear that I could have made the wrong choice, but I do not regret it. I am hoping that I will receive it next week before I have to go to Florida, and hopefully during the day. I can't wait to finally own a kimono...I just hope I can make myself a nice obi.
The rest of the day wasn't too eventful. I saw my teacher and am going to start re-writing/illustrating my children's book tomorrow. I have a lot of planning and drawing to do and I can't wait to use full color potential in creating this book. It is going to be a lot of work but hopefully the time wont deter from it. I plan on sending it to a company when I am finished...maybe....it is only a school project so I am not going to think of it much!......
pps....Abigail has decided I am "Nyaaant"......lol....
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment