Sunday, July 27, 2008

Buisness and Work

I have decided to post because I had some time between now and when I am going to bid on the Kimono that I have had my eye on (ebay)....
I feel like I am not doing well when it comes to business. My etsy has not really had any sales and I really expected to do better. I am hoping, as I make new products, I will be able to find out what it is that will make me some money. I feel stressed about it, and I wonder if I am meant to make money. It has never really been a concern for me because I never wanted anything that badly. I still don't really care that much but, I would like some spending money next school year. There were so many things I was suppose to get this summer. I had plans to fix my moms car, get a new warentee on my Macbook, and (the first $500) Photoshop.
So far this summer, I have a plus 5$ towards my Photoshop fund :(. I am really scared that something is going to happen to my computer and I wont be able to fix it too.....just .....arrrgggg!
Also I keep giving myself these HUGE projects for Lit. They are things I enjoy doing but sometimes I wonder what I was thinking. The movie I am making for my presentation is JUST NOW starting to come together. I am barley done and I can't really focus on it. I WILL have it done but it seems like a million years away!
If I get nothing more out of this summer I wish to do well in this class and make some money for college (and some side money Mom doesn't know about would be great too!) I have been thinking up some ideas on what I can sell and I will post them as I get supplies....
bidding time now...I will post again soon!

No comments: