Saturday, July 19, 2008

Neglecting...

It feels as though I have been neglecting a lot of things lately, one of which being my blog. It feels like nothing has really happened, but in this time so much has gone on. I had not worked on my Japanese until yesterday, and I feel like maybe it is time to start up my routines again.
So far I have a long to do list:
  1. Clean my room
  2. Work on my book
  3. Get up to date in Japanese
  4. Get a penpal from Japan
  5. Keep up my blog
  6. Make some money for school
So far, I have done almost nothing. My room has gone down the drain and is steadily getting bad again.
I have not worked on my book AT ALL since the last chapter and am now very behind.
Though I have gotten closer, I am still a week behind on my Japanese...There is good news to this and it is that I can form sentences! I can also understand many things. I have contacted a girl looking for a penpal (snail mail) and I am looking forward to it.
I have also gotten a mini job, I am made a tshirt for this girl on craigslist and am getting 50 dollars for it (though my parents think it is like 30 in case there is something I need that mom wont buy) I did a very good job considering how hard it was, though I keep going back and forth on weather or not I should give the character a face. I will post a picture of it on a later date.
I have also decided, once I receive the money for it, I will be switching from lov.li to etsy. As much as I like lov.li I am getting NO traffic and I need to sell this stuff so I can pay for school!
Any way, I am hoping things will look better, and they have stated already! Although Ashly is moving next week I will be seeing her soon and I finally got a message from Teri! Also Carol and POSSIBLY Teri will be celebrating the Japanese star festival (tanabata-たăȘばた) with me on August 7th (but might not on that date because it is my last day of class and Carol works till 2) Any way, It should be really fun! I plan to write my wish in Japanese on a piece of paper similar to what is used in Japan, but don't ask me what it is because I am not telling!

No comments: