Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So much and so little

Heart - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
I have been really bad about updating lately and I have been doing so well on this blog. The issue is balancing children's lit with all of my daily activities is making my days pretty busy, but uneventful.
So far I have done NO Japanese, NO jewelry, and I still have to take the pictures and eventually clean my room. There is just so much yet so little. I really don't think I am going to be able to go to the Rascal Flatts concert thing on Friday because I don't think I will be anywhere near ready (I am going to have to call Kristen About that later), though I do think I will draw them any way...I have wanted to do a celebrity but I couldn't think of any that I wanted.
One thing I did do is design a quick t-shirt. I found this website off of craigslist and thought "hey, why not do something quick just for fun." and I did, soon voting should be available, if I don't suck, and then my shirt can be produced!....though I am weary because it was a quicky!

No comments: