
I was really impressed with myself yesterday for not over eating, especially since it was the forth of July! Normally on holidays I snack myself into a binge because everything looks so good, but, for the first time in my life, I have binged on the day after the holiday.
It isn't much of binging, more of I didn't start eating till about 2:30 (didn't feel like it) then ended up doing most of my eating over Kristen's house. We ended up going out to eat at Rigatoni's with my Brother-in-law's (Eric) cousin (Shena [?]) then we ended up going to, our love shop, Rita's. I ended up feeling very full and both Kristen and I gave our leftovers to Eric, making him a regular sized....kind of...
I was going to call Carol up when we went out but we were not out long enough to have her waste her time. I have not seen her since the last time we went to city park and it is going to be very hard to fit her in with her work schedule. I feel like I haven't had time for any one lately, I haven't seen Ashly (and she is moving to Arizona) and I also haven't really seen anyone from school. The worst of them all is Teri whom I haven't seen since graduation.
What I really need for these connections are what have been giving me troubles all along. I need not only a car, but also a job. This would make it easier to have my friends and I hang out so that way I don't need to tell them my house if off bounds....I also really need a good hang out spot....loitering at the Rhode Island Mall and City Park are about the only things I can afford right now. N o one will hire me, and so far I haven't been able to sell my stuff because my ebay account is on hold, as well as my paypal
the only thing I have really gotten done is a photoshop thing I did on my eye for my book. I am still behind on my book and my Japanese....but those are all on hold till I finish my homework...
p.s also retaking all pictures of my jewelry that are dark....the dark background does them no justice! The funny thing is all of this is to get CS3 so I don't need to use elements....

No comments:
Post a Comment