While I was in Florida this weekend I had finally made a decision on what I am going to do with my classes.
Even though I HATE the thought of only having 5 classes I came up with a way I can feel better about it and make my weekends more durable. In stead of my 6 hour class on Friday (we are talking from like 9-2:50) I will be changing the class time to Tuesday and Thursday nights. This clears up my weekdays so I can now sign up for the Honor's Art History I have been trying to get into. The only issue now is having a night class every day in the week.
Though, this could also work out for the best. All night classes could give me the potential to only work during my favorite hours AND I could talk to my teachers about getting me a temporary copy of CS3. I want to write more tonight but I am also very tired....so I will fill in my details later....
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment