Over time I some times forget how much I enjoy something and today that thing is my love for Classical music.
On occasion I am looking for Some soft music to fill the empty sound around Me. 80% of I yr. cal music does not scratch my itch on those days. ln giving up I realized what I was looking for was the purest music, the music that isn't Covered by powerful verse.
The odd thing is when I want classical I usually am looking for boroque, yet I do not Own one Bach song (he was my favorate!)
Anyway, I am now VERY close to being packed for UMass. Everything I will NEED the first week is in boxes with the exception of a few things that I have not bought yet.
Surprisingly, I actually find this year more liberating than last. I now know what I need (for the year) and what Can just stay home. Art supplies are almost completely none existant because of Graphic Design and Digital Media. Even the stressful Classes (iE TYPE I) seem to want to workout for Me. I am just having a really good feeling about this year, or at the least, this semester.
We pack up the Car tomorrow night and I am off 6am Sunday morning!
T_T Move in day fun T_T
p.s. sorry for any typos this was done on my tablet...I didn't feel like typing
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment