Thursday, August 14, 2008

The new plan

Today Kristen was able to supply me with the oven clay I need to start my new line of things I am trying to sell. Right now I am going to make pendents, charms (on bracelets?) and stitch markers....I am hoping that these will look better and I will finally have found something that will put my crafts in the positives.
Also, I am going to possibly take a jewelry class next semester, thought this all depends on weather or not my classes switch over, and if my teacher's are ok with me leaving early and being late!

RECAP ON FLORIDA:
I said that I would state what went on in Florida in my next entry.....
What happened was practically nothing. It was basically four days hanging out with my mom and grandfather. It also marked (at the end) the time where I would finally get all of my self projects done....I am realizing now I didn't have as much time as I had thought.
The good news is I do have a set date for at the least one thing. I am going to draw Jamie (my neighbor) on Wednesday of next week. By the time I do that I would like to have a dress done for her....this all just makes me realize how I don't have much time before school starts!

No comments: