Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weekend with Kriddle

I am REALLY excited about next weekend because I have just made plans to stay over my friend Kate's house (in Charlstown)! I, quote "don't have a choice in the matter" which means there is no way I can not go! She had origianlly invited me for this weekend because we are suppose to be meeting up at the Washington County Fair tomorrow night because Josh Gracin is playing (I have seen him once before at the story teller concerts at cat country 98.1) Any way this should all be really fun!
Other events for this weekend are the drawing I have been putting off, I really NEED to do it tomorrow, and Roma's (my cousin Micheal's future wife) wedding shower. The shower is the real reason that I could not go to Kate's house this weekend and she could not understand why I HAVE to go....I had also called up my mom earlier this evening and told her the same thing....it does not seem like my mom understands either.
It is not any other reason but family. I explained to Kate that my dad's brother (and family) is his only living relative and it is very important to all of us to stay in touch. Even though I may have four cousins on my dad's side (not including their children) they only have two. Family is really important as it is, and we really don't have a large family! Let's not even mention that I would like her to go to my bridal shower one day, and it would be rude of me to ask her if I can't bother for hers. I like Roma a lot, she is really cool (and a photographer!) and also...I missed Christmas with the family and we did not do easter!
I still have all my projects and no idea how to finish them all. Here is a list of things that I need to do off the top of my head!
  1. Wednesday Jamie is coming over and I am drawing her in a ballet pose...
  2. By Wednesday I would also like to have Jamie's dress finished (that I now have a design plan to).....
  3. As well as a clean room
  4. I need to find my swim suite
  5. I need to make Melinda, Sam and my hat!!!
  6. I need to make Amber's shirt
  7. I need to make a list of things I need for school
  8. I need to fix my purple bike (it is older)....make a rack as well
  9. and I need to pack
All of these things, listed, don't seem that bad, but really this is so much stuff I need to get done int a small amount of time. I am wondering if I am going to be able to go over Kristen's house at all till my projects are done....It really all depends on when move in day is, I may not even pack till the day before.
What I do know is how long these things are going to take....Depending on how well the dress goes, it can be a half day to a day project, the shirt about the same. The hats I can finish in less time and, even assuming it takes as long as it did on the plane, I should be able to get these all done in a day for each........GAAA it seems like I have no time, but in the same thought I have almost two weeks!!!

P.S. Thinking about doing one of those movies where I make it go really really fast for cleaning my room....maybe doing it with all "big" projects and then I can post them up and it will be like my life quick...though the room would have to be taken from hours of film.....I would really like to do move in day, but, I doubt it would work unless I left all of my stuff out and then had my mom leave so I could set up my room and unpack...I guess I could make it shorter by having the movie about how I RE-arrange the stuff back to how I want it
.....
I still hope that Kate will end up (magically) at school on the first day, I keep having dreams of her moving into Pine Dale with me. I was talking about it with Kristen because I feel bad feeling this way....She said that not everything is rational and even though it is there doesn't mean it is bad........I feel like pleading with Kate to stay in school every day, but I also feel that my actions would be clouded by the fact that I would also LOVE to have her as my roommate!...but that is enough confliction for today

No comments: