Today is day one of my weekend at Kate's house. I believe our game plan is going to the beach, but right now I am hanging around her Mom (and aunts') house while her mom does some construction with the other "adults" and Kate does some yard work with her brother (they work for a lady). I am wondering if I should have gone with Jake and Kate but I didn't want to hold them up because I was no where near ready this morning...I hear Mrs. Riddle's cell and I wonder if it is Kate, If it is I can't write long....Kate is on her way....
Any way, tomorrow we are going to the big BI (Kate talk for, Block Island) and I worked around the house all day Friday so my mom would give me the money for the ferry...anyway, I am going to need to go now..I will post later if I can!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment