Thursday, August 21, 2008

What to bring

I have been conflicted on many things, as usual, and now I am starting to wonder what to bring.
One would expect this sentence to be finished with where I need to bring these items, but the answer is two places.
I need to find out what I am going to bring to not only school, but to Kate's house. Her mom is coming tomorrow night and I have no idea what to bring, or how long I am staying. I think I am going to be staying till Monday but she has not made that clear yet.... even so, these decisions are not as important as what I will be bringing for next semester....
I have decided to stop letting my hope out, that some miracle will happen and Kate is really my roommate, and move on to accepting the fact that Jackie is my new roommate. Even though this is what I am wishing for in the next school year, It is time I move on and stop saying it out loud. The maybes are really getting old and I will now start referring to Jackie as my roommate (unless the miracle happens of course!....lol).
Moving on, I am now in the process of deciding what things I am going to bring to school and what things are staying home. It is already clear that I am going to be taking 2 cars. My plan is to put mom and dad in the car with ALL of my linens and bedding (including pillows, foam thingys, and blankets), while everything else will be with kristen and me...
I have to go shopping anyway, so I plan on getting all of my "important" room things (and expensive things) into my room and bring up the bedding (it is light but takes up A LOT of space) later, hopefully making the part where EVERYONE is going to be moving in, less stressful for me. If I move in early enough maybe I will just walk to the car and get my bedding while I wait for a good time to get groceries!....either way there are things that my mom isn't going to want me to take (bike, rice cooker, DDR...) that I could not get for WEEKS before mom finally comes....sure I doubt the fact that mom won't be taking me home on the weekends, but I am not taking chances (and I am going to Sam's for dinner....in south bumbum)
Things I need to remember....
Last year I forgot my TOOTHBRUSH!!!

No comments: