Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back Home, Leaving Soon

I am back home, for what short of a time this will be. Kate's house was a lot of fun! I have missed her a lot and am going to miss her again soon. She is a good friend to me and I appreciate everything she does for me. She, in fact, is one of the few people I would not be able to not be friends with.....

Reasons why:
  • She is Honest (though some times blunt it is nice for her to say how she feels)
  • She doesn't just think of only herself.
  • She confides in me (THIS one is MY FAVORITE because she is really beginning to open up!)
Some times Kate can come off as a little cold, but I feel as though she is actually really sensitive. I know I scare her a bit, I do to everyone at times, but I think she understands that that is my way of dealing with things. It has been officialized that she IS NOT coming back to UMass though I am truly happy that she is in classes and is not just waiting around for next semester!

In other news I am beginning to get ready for my trip back to UMass. I completely forgot the fact that my mom had a doctor's appointment and would be home today or I wouldn't have asked for the special drop off to my sister's house. Either way I am glad because I get to see the babies before I go to school....more good news is my sister made my orthodontist appointment next Friday so I HAVE to come home for Abigail's birthday party!!!!
I am actually kind of scared for this new year. I still have to fix my schedule, I have to work with a new roommate and I have all of my friends so far away. I need to do well and I am not even sure if my schedule is going to work out! The only real good news is my mom HAS to get me some good cosmetics (and such) so I can "get along with my roommate"...BRILLIANCE! I already have some nice things from Kristen and I have a really cool nail thingy....i am going to buy more nail thingies!...lol

No comments: