At first the entry to this was suppose to be "My new roommate" because I had gotten a facebook message from a girl, Jackie, saying that she was my roommate and she had just gotten the letter, but now I am really confused because Kate's facebook says that she just got a letter on her class schedule.
What does this mean? I was just getting over the initial shock that confirmed all my hopes for Kate changing her mind on UMass and this comes up...I know this doesn't mean the classes are at UMass but she has not changed any of her things on facebook that says she is a UMass student.
I may have heard her talking about taking classes some where else but I have not heard anything in a long time. I am conflicted and still don't feel I should directly ask her. She will tell me when the time comes.
I did, however, ask her what her classes were. Hoping that this will get me the answers I need. I really have no idea what to think of this...I mean....what is going on that I had not been told....was she planning to tell me in person and that is why she is being so proactive on seeing me so soon (besides the fact we haven't seen each other for more than an hour since school).
URGGGGG..........Why must I hold on and hope all the time!....I am going to check my UMass email and see if I have any messages on this, and later I will check COIN!
~~~~~~~
Everything past this point is assuming that Kate is NOT going to UMass and I have Jackie as a roommate!
~~~~~~~
It seems as though Jackie and I are going to get along fine. She is friends with Amber and our talking online is going well. I am going to be taking the fridge, vacuum, DDR and my rice cooker and she is going to be taking the microwave and the tv. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that she is a UMass cheerleader. I know this shouldn't concern me in college, but this means I have to stay neat and clean! I need to look presentable because she seems to be the type where that is important.
Though this works in my favor because now my mom HAS to get me the cleaning things that I want AND some cosmetics that I want so my roommate and I will get along....This could also be a good thing because we may go to the gym together some days and I will get use to keeping a clean room as well as not being a scum bag!
...We will see how this all works out....this is the most probable....
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment