I will be honest, waking up that many times does annoy me slightly, but at the same time I have already told her it was fine, and to be honest it doesn't bother me that much. She is trying to be good and not wake me and that is all that matters. Surprisingly, I am getting along with her more than most of my past roommates (even though there are very few). She is fine with talking and we end up talking all the time. I swear, we are the loudest ones in quiet housing...lol!
I am kind of glad things worked out the way they are, though I do not like the fact that I live right across from the boy's bathroom, while the girl's bathroom is at the other end of the hall. I think this calls for list making!!!
Pine Dale Pros:
- Two beautiful words....AIR CONDITIONING
- Close to campus (compared to the Dell)
- Elevators (go up on the elevator, down on the stairs...though might take the stairs every once in a while)
- Nice common areas (compared to Oak Glen)
- I am not living with them (now say that with flem!)
- One of my friends is in the hall
- quiet housing scares me because some times I am loud.
- It isn't the apartments.
- I am afraid I am going to eat all of my week's food in a day so I don't need to go to Res...it is kinda far away....
- I am not sure where all my friends are...though one lives down the halll...that is a pro...
Other exciting news:
I gots my Jewelry job!!!..

No comments:
Post a Comment