Right now I am exhausted and tired beyond belief. I have had a long week and no idea how I am going to finish my homework. The worst part of this is, I have plenty of time to do my work.
My schedule is not the most compatible with the Media labs. In theory I could go down before and after classes for very short amounts of time to work on stuff, but after a 12 to 9 day that just doesn't sound like fun for me. The good thing that may come out of this.....I may end up getting CS3 earlier than I had originally planned!
Other then the work that I can only finish when I don't have my materials, classes are going well. I really enjoy my schedule (until about 830 at night) and hope that CS3 will help me with planning and completing all of my assignments. I know I can do this year....as long as I have the supplies.
Any way, I planned on having a longer entry but I cannot keep my eyes open!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment