For the past three days I have gone over my initial calorie budget and I am unsure how I feel about it. Overall I am a bit disappointed in myself for the fact that three days in a row I have gone over, but at the same time I am okay with the issue and feel like I can just keep it from happening again. In the defense Sam is giving me, Joe just got sent to Kuwait, however she did promise me that she would keep me from eating my feelings...I don't think that is my reason, more than my excuse.
Some very good things have happened over this time though. I am working on drinking more water because I have not been drinking anything. I am literally at a dehydrated state, so I feel this will help in the long run. Also, I was able to hear from Joe and the internet is coming in nicely. I wasn't expecting to hear from him at all and I got a call and a video chat! Needless to say, my day was made.
Things I am looking forward to are Joe getting into a routine and spring break. When we know what shift he has, and what times he has off, Joe and I can work out when we can talk with each other. Also, spring break I am hoping a letter will come in and I will be able to make Joe's birthday carepackage! I also am getting to the need a break portion of school. At the same time, I worry about my running and stopping the habit. I need to stay focused!
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment