I think my biggest issue is always going to lie in going back to my sister's house. I think I am associating her with junk food and I have eaten my way back to square one. This is very frustrating for me because I feel like I have been working so hard to get at 188 and now I find myself in a very fluctuating low 90s. I am so torn on what to do, because I wonder if my scale was even right at school, but it had to be; I just wish I didn't gain weight so quickly.
I have also found a way to lose my sight over the past couple days. This past month at school I have been focusing on watching my calories, and getting everything that I need to do. Now, I find myself lounging and eating. I ran on Sunday, but not as far as I could have. I feel weaker, and I feel like I haven't done anything in so long. I wonder if I am just draining myself. No matter what, I need to stop this and get back on my wagon.
I really want to lose this weight, and I am at that point where I would normally start teetering off and halting. Knowing this, I am hoping that I can stop it. I am kind of at a scary part of this and I don't know how badly I am actually doing. I don't want to convince myself I have screwed myself over, but at the same time I don't want to fall into a false comfort. The main thing I think I need to do is regain my vision. Without my drive I will never do this!
left behind
15 years ago

1 comment:
Don't let the slump of the spring break get you down. Sometimes it's good to take a week off; the key is to get right back up afterwards and start from where you left off and that can be hard to do. I've been going to the gym three times a week this semester and I didn't do ANYTHING over break but yesterday I went back again as if nothing had changed (with some help from friends and lots of whining of course).
Don't feel guilty from not doing anything over break just keep in mind that this is a reprieve NOT quitting time. If you need that extra confidence go out at least twice and run until you can't anymore or go out everyday and run what is easy and comfortable. Either way it will keep you moving and will prevent you from feeling like you've sunk back into old habits.
Good luck and ENJOY break!
-C.
Post a Comment