I find it ironic that when I am finally about ready for phase four, I have to go home for spring break. Right now the plan is still to start it the Thursday after we get back to school (25th) and all I can really hope for is that I won't get too far behind from being home. Overall my plan is to run around a course I have made for myself and that is about a mile. I will do the five minute warm up then go for as long as I can. It is going to be strange and hard not doing the intervals, but I don't feel like paying attention to time.
Another event for spring break is my full intention to make Joe's second care package. His birthday is on Tuesday and I will be attempting the cake-in-a-jar so that way he will be able to have a birthday cake. I will of course, let ya'll know how that goes. However I am still afraid that my mom is going to back out on letting me do this, and worst case scenario not letting me make the care package. It feels weird saying this as a 20 year old, but until I don't need her to fund it...I am at her bidding.
Overall I have been ready for spring break for DAYS. This has been a long week and I still have to finish my Art History midterm that I am basically forcing myself to do. I am so happy I have a break, and will use the time to get a few projects done. The main focus is bringing myself to go out in the cold and run...
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment