Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello Kitty Planner

I don't know how I could lose something that I use so frequently. I know that I used it less because of lack of assignments, summer, but how far could it go?

My Hello Kitty Planner, is the only planner I have ever really used. Mine for this year was inspired by one of my most useful presents from Carol last year. I use it because it is so cute I normally wouldn't use it...I can't even see it being anywhere else but home because it has my name and phone number in it....

I know the normal rule of thumb...where did I have it last?

The answer is simple and I remember clearly. Carol saw it on the floor of my room after/before watching a movie and looked at it then it got put down...the issue is where? I am VERY sure I did not use it after wards. So how did it get lost? It should be in that spot out in the open.

I have cleaned my room thoroughly and this makes me truly sad. Luckily I had already marked down my periods in a separate notebook, but I really need it again. I hope to find it soon, and I hope it doesn't end up like my still missing gameboy....which should be in my closet.

Much like Hello Kitty Planner should be in my room....

I hate not being able to write my events...so afraid I'll forget....I would feel more lost if I forgot events easier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if I come over again and look around I'll remember where I put it? Have you looked in the bookcase where you put Watchman? Maybe when I put Watchmen there the planner went with it? I hope you find it!

C.

Kat said...

That would be cool...I am pretty sure it isn't in the book case, I checked a little.....gut gaaa...I already missed the secret life marathon yesterday because I can't find it....