Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Babies: Day Two

I spoke to soon on this possibly being an easy week. Of course this is still much easier than I expected it to be, but so far:
  • Abby has completely emptied her toy bin
  • Abby refuses to nap
  • Hannah wont stop getting into/climbing things
  • So much whining
Nothing that has been working and I keep having to clean up everything. It even seems like once I am ahead I am suddenly having to start my work on another project. For now, Hannah is playing quietly in her room alone and Abby is hopefully going to fall asleep before the 45 minute timer runs out....Gaaaaah.

It is really much harder when they are acting up than it should be. I blame the time I missed for me not being use to this. At the same time this has also not been a bad experience. The house isn't a disaster, and neither of them have killed themselves! So....accomplishment?

No comments: