What I was afraid of has finally happened. I am now watching the babies with cramping and all the other joys of my PMS...Well now it is more of just my MS....The sad part is I had my intuitive know it was coming. It may come at random times but I always can predict when by instinct.
I had the feeling when Kristen and I were talking about it about two weeks ago. I was saying how close it was to my mathematical prediction and I could get it this week; we both hoped not. I simply decided that it was just going to wait like it has the past couple of months, I would get it about two weeks after the average 28 days....more recently I have been hinting to this time line.
I wonder if them coming closer together means I will start to be "normal" in my timing. As much as that would be more convenient, I am not really effected either way. Now I feel like I really want my planner because this is how I track and keep track, but my main concern is being patient with two babies for the rest of the week.
So far things are going well. We got here around 8:30 and I had both of them in bed at 9. Of course they didn't go to sleep right away, but I got Abby in Kristen's bed and that separation got them to sleep....like an hour ago, but still I had a small nap in there and woke up with the now worse pain in my stomach. I have searched my sister's house for Midol (MAGICAL PILL OF HAPPINESS!) and could only find the two I have kept in my bag....because for some reason Midol is the ONLY thing that works on my migraines.
The real good news is I definably wont have this during the 4th of July wedding! That should save me some discomfort...
left behind
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment