Monday, June 29, 2009

Intern and Hard Drive

Tomorrow I start my internship with Omnia Agency, and I am really looking forward to the work they already have in store for me!

What I know of so far is that I have to bring my tablet because I am going to be drawing something up....yes...

Also, I am going to be reinstalling my operating system as soon as I call Apple and get new installation disks. I also am going to have to wait for an external hard drive, but that won't be too far after the disks come. My computer is hiccuping with Photoshop and seems to have a driver error that can only be fixed this way. Also, from the last archive installment I am missing 20 gigs, so I may as well just start over from scratch.

My only thing now is how I am going to save as much of my settings as possible. When I get my hard drive, a whole day is going to be into saving and finding out where things will be when I get it all back!

No comments: